Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Video (nearly) Killed the LOTRO Star!

Clearly, Aegthil is afraid of heights - check out that look of utter fear on his face!
That's right, folks, Bluebonnett Merrydo is officially a star! Inspired by my recent foray into the wild world of music videos with the women of Life of Riley, Beorbrand and Aegthil decided that they simply had to take advantage of my status as rising star, and thus, the idea of a video for Bluebonnett's Blues was born!

Folks, being an extra in a music video is nothing like being the featured star! Instead of simply dancing my little hobbit tushie off, I had to sing, dance, play my cowbell, do acrobatic flips, slap a dwarf, and even outrun a crowd of adoring fans! The end result, however was worth all the extra effort, and seems to have ratcheted my quest for stardom up a few notches - I've even started receiving my very own fan mail! [Scribe's note:  I tried telling her that letters addressed to "Occupant" shouldn't count on the fan mail tally, but Blue just stuck her fingers in her ears and started going 'La la la la la - can't heeeeeeeaaaaaaar you!' Cheeky hobbit.

Anyway, for your viewing pleasure, it pleases me to present...the Bluebonnett Blues! 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment