Monday, December 5, 2011

Smile, you're on Candid Camera!


Guess what, people - this rag-tag bunch of uglies (and one well-dressed bobbit in blue!) met the one and only Miss Devonna herself, arbiter of all that are well and fashionably dressed in Middle Earth.  

There we were, hanging out by the statue in Frerin's Court (like any disreputable gang of hooligans), when we heard it - there was a hobbit spinning around and having FUN...without us! Obviously, we couldn't have that, so we mounted up, and dashed off in search of the offending hobbit. Well, I say we, but I really mean Carica, Jocularity (the dwarf, who reminds me a lot of Beorbrand, for some peculiar  reason...) and I - Aegthil just stood around preening. I think he muttered something about sweat causing the dye on his robe to run, but honestly, I try to pay as little attention to him as possible.  

At any rate, imagine our surprise when we found ourselves face to face with arguably the most fashionable hobbit (outside of Carica and I, of course) in Middle Earth! I do believe we overwhelmed her, as it took her several moments before she was able to regain her speech. I was concerned that perhaps she was suffering from a particularly nasty case of shock, on account of the horrifying sight of Aegthil in his robe (I mean, wouldn't you? Just LOOK at it! Wait, no, DON'T look!), but thankfully, she regained her senses, and even obliged us by taking a group photo! 

I just wish dear Beorbrand could have been with us; maybe he would have been able to convince Aegthil to change out of that nasty robe, and put on some pants!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment