Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bluebonnett Merrydo, Blogger!

Finally, after many weeks of careful search, I have at last managed to find a competent assistant! I have watched the interactions between Aegthil and his fool, as well as Beorbrand and his Pet Biographer, and using them as guides, I began the arduous journey to find my own literate companion. I have searched the world over, starting in the Shire (which predictable results - seems other hobbits are much the same as I am, and would rather sing and dance, and eat pie, than sit around with dusty old books), and moving swiftly through Bree (complete waste of time; all I have to show from that adventure is a list of places not to ever visit again and, worse,  I very nearly lost my favorite cowbell to a pick pocket at the Pony!) and then, when I had just about given up hope, someone introduced me to a friend of a friend of a friend, who assured me that they knew just the person for me! Of course I was skeptical, because it's always dodgy to accept help from nonhobbits, but I met with the potential companion, and after some back and forth regarding duties and payment negotiations (apparently, I'm supposed to pay her, which just doesn't make any sense whatsoever, since I'm vastly improving her life, and not the other way around!), I am now able to announce that I am now the proud owner of my very own Hired Scribe!

[Scribe's note: Miss Bluebonnett does not own me; in fact, I pay all her bills. But, as far as hobbits go, she seems to be a bit of a self-involved one, and so, I'll allow her to have her delusions, so long as they keep me entertained.]

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Bluebonnett's got a blog... oh yeah! Oh yeah, I've linked to Miss Bluebonnett's Blues!

    -B.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo. BBB takes over the blogoverse. But why didn't my previous comment work?

    Hmmmm..... a bobbit conspiracy.

    ReplyDelete