Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bluebonnett Merrydo - Music Video Star!

The band even matched my dress - how thoughtful of them!
Well, star might not be the right word to use; I was really more of a featured extra, I suppose. This evening, a message was broadcast summoning people to High King's Crossing in Evendim, to assist the band Life of Riley with a video shoot. I remembered there being an announcement about this at a recent Ales and Tales event, but had, of course, forgotten completely about it. I thought my scribe was supposed to keep track of such things, as part of her duties include managing my fledgling career as a serious artist [*snort*], but she seems to think that it's my own damn fault for not writing it down. Pfft, I say!


Anyway, the video shoot! As you can see from the picture, the crowd was pretty thin. In fact, I was the crowd. Luckily, I've never met a song I couldn't dance to, so I immediately started up my best hobbit dance, and hey presto, Life of Riley dedicated their entire concert to me! Okay, so it was just one song, but still; first I have songs written for me, and now I have concerts being performed in my honor! 


Rulorn seemed to be running the show, and after some considering, she decided to move forward with the video shoot, only, instead of filming a crowd scene as planned, script adjustments were made to showcase a single dancing hobbit, and the band. Now, this won't be the whole video, merely a small portion, but I have to say, it's very exciting! The first thing I did after filming my scene was sign myself up for a youtube account, so that I could subscribe to Life of Riley's youtube feed, where they will post the video once it's complete!

[Scribe's Note: This is certainly not going to help tone down Blue's rapidly expanding ego. *heavy sigh* I blame that troublesome cousin of hers, Singa, because it's all her fault that Blue has become so involved in Landroval's music scene. Without her, Blue would still be running around, in Reasonable Armor, being a productive member of Landroval society, instead of following after Bearded pipers and libertine theorboists.]
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yay BB! That was awful nice of that Life of Riley band to play the music for your dancing video! I can't wait to see it!
    Cousin Singa

    PS Ohhh... just a thot... maybe you should start a DANCE Troupe! Bluebonnett's Belles of the Ball !

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Tis sad that more could not show up to assist the Life of Riley, but I am glad you got to be a featured dancer! Who'd have thought it, Blue?! Libertine, where? I'll buy them a drink! Total depravity may be more like it! ;)

    B.B.

    ReplyDelete