Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Link for Your Amusement

My scribe tried to convince me that I shouldn't post this link to Women Fighters in Reasonable Armor, because she's afraid some people might think it's a bit sexist [Well it is, Blue - it's objectifying women! That's terrible!], but I know it's all in good fun, and frankly, I think the world needs more kick-butt women, with reasonable armor, mainly because then they're not taking any focus away from me and my fabulous dresses. 


The only problem is, there don't seem to be any hobbits featured, and that is surely a travesty. I'd submit my own stunning photo, but, as I mentioned, I'm much more likely to be found in a flowing gown, rather than some clanky old armor.  I can't tell you how many times I've been mid fight, only to have my opponent stop and ask me who my tailor is. I always respond, "A lady never shares her secrets!", and then I smash them in the face with my cowbell - it's splendid fun!

8 comments:

  1. My comments are having trouble getting through, it seems. Divine justice, most likely.

    But be careful of your cowbell, and wash it regularly.

    Aegthil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like the one with the eyeball monster!!! I think it is funny in MMOs that the women tend to basically wear nothing, even when fighting. Good for LOTRO that this is an option, but not the dictated norm.

    P.B. for B.B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The very first picture on the last page might be my favorite. Eowyn - "I am no bro!"

    B.B.

    ReplyDelete
  4. [Scribe here - PB, when I was playing World of Warcraft, I was constantly being assaulted by scantily clad women & elves, everywhere I went. (Visually, not physically, I mean. Physically would be something else *entirely*) I'm quite thrilled that as I follow Blue around, everyone remains fully clothed!]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I assure you, Aegthil, that I have no idea what's happening to your comments, but I'm sure whatever it is, it's all Beor's fault. He just *looks* shifty over there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fool, I too have problems putting comments on the blogs and usually have to submit several times until I get the little spam box where you type the word. I am not shifty, Bluebonnett!!! Degenerate, perhaps.

    P.B.B.B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everyone knows that the BEST fashions are to found in Rivendel. Most of our contemporaries traipse around in fashions that look more like they belong in BREE for heaven's sake! (eye roll) Check some of the shoppes along Rowdayoh Drive in Rivendel Hills, they may have some childens' clothing that will fit you. I would give you the name of my tailor, but he is SO very exclusive! I am afraid someone of your... stature... could not possibly afford him.
    Ceomandala, Doom of Thorog Reborn

    ReplyDelete
  8. CHILDREN'S clothing? Pfft. And is your stature comment a short joke, Ceo? For shame!

    ReplyDelete